Monday, January 30, 2017

Den Haag - Week 35


So this past P-Day all of the Den Haag missionaries went to Scheveningen and it was super fun, even though it was all cloudy and misting a little bit. Scheveningen is a famous beach and it's super beautiful. We walked on the pier and collected sandshells. The rest of the week went by in a crazy blur, but it was full of tons of small miracles. We got into contact with people we'd been wanting to get back into contact with and had some awesome appointments with members. We had three lessons and two Restorations!! That was awesome!!! It was also Martijn's birthday this week so we celebrated it at correlation. I love Den Haag and I am honestly so nervous for this upcoming Saturday, since we get transfer calls then. I don't want to leave Den Haag. I've just started to get things going again and I feel like there's so much more to do here. I love the ward and the people we are working with. I really am praying for one more transfer here because I'm not ready to go. I'm hoping for the best!!! 

I hope you all had a great week! I love you all!! 












No comments:

Post a Comment