Sunday, August 20, 2017

Anterwerpen - Week 1

Hey everybody!! There's not a ton to report for this week. Only that I've been running around everywhere and it's been hectic and not going to lie, a little bit stressful. Belgium is different! 


I had a famous belgian waffle. Yummy!!


And we made hot chocolate made out of Belgian Chocolate



In front of centraal!

Some highlights from the week: 

- On wednesday we were on public transportation, as usual, (I feel like I am constantly on a tram or a bus... aghh biking here isn't a thing... and mine is currently broken anyway). It was a normal tram ride, until we heard the driver ring his warning bell all of a sudden very rapidly. And then our tram collided with another car. And it couldn't stop immediately and had to slow to a stop, and it scraped the entire edge of the car up as it did so . Luckily no one was hurt, it wasn't a T-Bone or anything, but the tram stopped and we all had to get off and randomly catch this other bus that pulled over for everyone. 

- I went to my first MLC, which is when the sister training leaders and zone leaders get together with the APs and President and come together at the mission home and we talk about the mission and things. Usually, since i'm down in Belgium, I would have to sleepover somewhere but since there's three sister training leaders in this zone, we got to drive up with the Zone Leaders up to Leiden, in the Netherlands. Road trip!! That was fun.

I got to see a lot of people that I dearly love!! Like Sister Thomas and Sister Dixon :) 


We were in MLC all day. It was nice to be in the Netherlands again for a day.
And now it's P-Day! Yay! 

I will send some pictures of P-Day from last week. We just wandered around the centrum and got lost. So nothing too exciting. I don't think anything will ever beat my P-Days in Amsterdam. 

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment