Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Den Haag - Week 41

This was a really good last week in Den Haag. The last P-Day Zuster Dixon and I went to Efteling which was pretty fun. On Tuesday we had an amazing three course meal with the amazing Ethlyn in honor of the upcoming transfers, since we knew that at least one of us has to be transferred. Ethlyn is an incredible cook and she even made us personalized ice cream with flavors that she thought we would be. Zuster Dixon was pineapple and lemongrass while I was cackays and passionfruit. Afterwards, we had a lesson with Ida and she is now on date for baptism! WHOO.

The highlight of the week was of course being with Deborah though. That is always the highlight of the week whenever we get to see her. Her home is protected from the world, and every time we leave we can honestly feel this extra feeling of the spirit with us. I am so grateful for the chance that I've had these past three transfers to know Deborah. I love her so much. 

On Saturday we had an amazing lesson at Ethlyn's house with a young woman who had investigated the church two years earlier but had been dropped because she was making any progress. Well, she's now changed so much!! She listened and could feel the spirit and she understands the importance of Christ now. It was an incredible lesson. 

Then... that evening was transfer calls. I was really nervous, because I've been really wanting to stay another transfer in Den Haag while also really wanting to go, but I've been really nervous about being transferred to another small city where there's not a lot of work and door knocking all day again. So I was very nervous. Of course we got our transfer calls at 10:30... natuurlijk. Zuster Dixon is staying in Den Haag. And I'm being moved!!! To...... (drumrooooolll) AMSTERDAM. AHHHHHHH. I screamed very loudly. You can ask the zone leaders. I AM PUMPED. It's going to be AWESOME. My cities just get bigger and bigger! I started in a small village/town to a middle sized city to a big political city to AMSTERDAM. I am SO EXCITED. And also I've heard that my new companion is AWESOME. 

Unfortunately my computer wont let me put my pictures on so I will have to put them on next week. 

I love you all!!! Have an awesome week!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment