Monday, August 22, 2016

Sliedrecht - Week 10


Monday: I went paint-balling today!! It was CRAZY fun and I really enjoyed it. I got shot straight in the mouth and paint sprayed through the holes and into my mouth, totally numbing my cheeks and lips. It was pretty great. I was sore for the rest of the week too, from running around so much and crouching and all of that fun stuff.







On Wednesday there was one thing of lightning! That was really fun. We also had two hours of service at a members house. They live really far up, five minutes from Kinderdijk, so afterwards we had 20 minutes before our next waterbus so we biked over there super fast and snapped a couple of pictures and then biked all the way back.

On Thursday it was randomly crazy rainy.


On Friday it was Elder Stansworth's Birthday so I drew him something throughout the week. They refer to themselves as the hobbits and Elder Stansworth LOVES chocomel... so i drew him and Smith as hobbits with chocomel... saying a quote from LOTR. I thought it was pretty funny. Their reaction was hilarious hahaha.







Those were probably my highlights for the week. Sliedrecht is really slow and we do a whole lot of door knocking without a whole lot of intrest. We did get one lesson this week though! She ended up being not interested but it was still a cool experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment