Monday, February 13, 2017

Den Haag - Week 36


Hi everyone!!! This week was the last full week of the transfer and it went by crazy fast... probably because last Tuesday I got a really bad fever and had to stay home, and then Zuster Dixon got it the next day. I never checked my fever, but Zuster Dixon had 102.2 fever for a full day. We couldn't really move and we were burning up and it was overall pretty miserable being super sick, but we had some little miracles where Ashley brought us dinner because she had extra but had no idea that we were sick with the flu and had barely any food in our apartment. 



We also got transfer calls this week!!! I was soooo nervous because I thought I might leave, but thankfully I will be staying for another transfer here in Den Haag with Zuster Dixon. I am so grateful!!! I love Den Haag so much. I really love the ward. It's a lot better to blijf (stay) than to move all the time. It's nice to have a ward family, and Den haag is a great place to stay. The people here are amazing and it's really nice being around a lot of other missionaries all of the time. I would honestly love to do a fourth here too. 



I am super excited for this next transfer, we are going to do a ton of good, I know it. 



(also here is a video of us eating harring, a classic Nederland food. Enjoy!)



I love you all!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment